Wednesday, September 26, 2012

fill in the blanks with me and luvinthemommyhood

 luvinthemommyhood is doing a fun little Q&A with all of her readers so I figured I would join in since I didn't finish the other thing I wanted to post!

* i'm longing to make "a jacket for me" right now.

* i want to try "drafting a baby dress pattern" with some "upcycled sweaters"

* i wish i could sew with "Japanese import" fabric.

* i dream of making "my whole family's wardrobes".

* i keep track of my ideas by "pinning them".

* i'm inspired by "other people, travel, and my children".

* i would love to meet "Anna Maria Horner" in person.

* my favorite fiber is "wool".

* i like to sew with "cotton/linen blends".

* my favorite color is "cobalt blue".

* i rock at "procrastinating".

* i would like to learn how to make "knitted things other than scarves".

* i like to listen to "music" while i "sew".

* i bring my "project bag" everywhere.

* my favorite thing to "sew" is "kids clothes".

* my favorite thing to "knit" are "cowls".

* my crafting space is "spread all over the house!".

* if i had my own crafting room it would be "colorful and peaceful".

* i sew with "Viking Ruby".

* i like to "dream" of"new sewing projects".

* i can never get enough "sleep or coffee".

* i adore "creativity".

* i also enjoy "needle point" and "horse back riding".

* i like to fill my shelves with "fabric, yarn and books".

* i create the best when i'm "left alone!".

* i am currently excited for "Sewing Retreat with Heather Ross in NYC!!!!".

* right now i am "working on a pair of shoes for the baby and a jacket for me".

* i love to watch "downton abbey & chick flix" while creating.

* my guilty pleasure when it comes to creating is "fabric and patterns".

* my current favorite music crush to listen to while creating is "The Eli Young Band".

1 comment: